Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fall/Winter 08 Shoe Faves

As I stepped out of the airport terminal last week, I couldn't comprehend what I was feeling. What was WITH this cold, windy, and sunless season that was ashing-up my poor skin? Ah...that's right. This is autumn in Toronto :(

Only a few hours before, I was wreaking havoc in the 30 degree Las Vegas desert heat with a daquiri in hand and my biggest dilemma was whether I should purchase the Roberto Cavallis or the Burberry Patch Tile Platform Sandals....or both.

Autumn in Toronto is definitely not the same as Autumn in Vegas. *sigh* The brightside, though? At least the fall footwear remains the same.

My top 3 Boots of the Season:

1.


Christian Louboutin Suede Fringe "Forever Tina" Boot
$1575



(seen here on Chanel Iman)

Sassy Fringes, Dip top cut-out, luxurious suede. Need I say more? Hottest boot this season, hands down!


2.

Brian Atwood - $995

3.

L.A.M.B. - $525

The runner-ups:




Top, L-R:

Jimmy Choo - $1395, Miu Miu $790, Prada $620

Bottom:

Both Christian Louboutin, $825 & $1125.





Top 3 "Work" Shoes:



1.


Gucci Cambridge Moccasin - $695

A cute little glossy pump that works well at the office.




2.


L.A.M.B. - $425


3.


Christian Louboutin - $965


Peep-toes aren't exactly the most appropriate thing for fall office footwear, but hey....these maryjanes are so damn fab, that i'll overlook that.



Top 3 "Playtime" Shoes:



1.


Christian Louboutin Bloody Mary Shoes - $1375


The stuff sexy dominatrix dreams are made of....
Louboutin will be the death of me <3



2.





Jimmy Choo Glenys Elaphe Snakeskin Sandals - $1295


3.


Burberry - $695

These shoes make my legs look a million miles long for some reason.

And i feel like i MUST give honorable mention to last season's favourites:



1.


Givenchy - $995

(black still available @ Barney's)






SEXYHOTFABGORGHOTHOTHOTHOTFAB!!!!!!! i want me a pair of those cream ones :(

2.



Christian Louboutin for Rodarte. Muther.F***ing.F-i-e-r-c-e.


No comments: