Tuesday, May 19, 2009

L.A. Day 5

I've been slack with the updates cuz i've been road-tripping all weekend with the majority of my time being spent in San Diego...and I had no wi-fi there :(

But my mini road trip included: San Diego (obviously), Cabazon (near Palm Springs), Carlsbad, and last but certainly not least...NEWPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I effing LOVE it in Newport. And not just cuz i'm a huge O.C. fan lol it is clean and posh and fab!

We stopped off here to shop: http://www.shopfashionisland.com/

POSHEST MALL EVER!!!!! Let's just say...even their McDonald's had leather loungers! WTH! Pix to come later. I would so consider moving here if not for the lack of excitement/hustle & bustle, and Universal Health care lol



That's me in Martin + Osa's badasssss fitting room. All wood, high ceilings, spacious, a wicked forest-y backdrop, and not to mention great lighting which i think is ESSENTIAL in fitting rooms.

Today I have no concrete plans....we may play it by ear since we just got back into L.A. last night and are pretty tired from the weekend's adventures.

Leaving for Vegas tomorrow morn though...HOLLA!!!

After Vegas, I think we plan on doing some more California roaming ....Laguna, Anaheim, Santa Monica, and more of Melrose + Rodeo.


Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

xoxoxox

TT

p.s. I miss Toronto Bubble Tea. BBT here sucks major ass!!!!
p.p.s. For random on-the-go updates from my BBerry, get at me on TWITTER! http://twitter.com/PiecesofPretty

No comments: