Monday, September 27, 2010

Coco's Closet - Designer Consignment Boutique

This post is a bit delayed but here it is nonetheless :)

September 18, 2010 was the grand opening of my girl Nadia's store: Coco's Closet!!!









Nadia in a Dolce & Gabbana dress + Lavin heels


Ribbon-cutting


Blurry pic of me stealing a cupcake and standing in front of a gorg Chloe purse I was considering buying. I'll hold out for Chanel ;)


the girls


So what are you waiting for? I think there's a Gucci scarf @ Coco's Closet with your name on it ;)

COCO'S CLOSET
413 Jane Street
Toronto, ON
647-981-6870
Sun & Mon: Closed
Tues & Wed: 10am - 6pm
Thurs & Fri: 11am - 7pm
Sat: 10am - 5pm
Congratulations again, Nad! LOVE U x inifity! xo

1 comment:

Potato said...

congrats to your friend! Lots of pretty things in there!