Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Music to My Ears

I've been loving music again lately, and a lot of that has to do with Drake, Kanye, and Bruno Mars :)
So here's just a quick blog post on what I've updated my iPod with in the past few weeks:



Deuces (Remix) - Chris Brown ft Drake,Kanye, T.I., Fabolous, Andre 3000


I think this may be my favourite Kid CuDi track!

I don't smoke weed but this mixtape is DOPE

One of my favourite albums of 2010!

Drake x Coldplay = LOVE

Recent Drake Mixtape


Also still loving, but didn't have an album cover for
:
You Be Killin Em - Fabolous
What if I Kissed You - Drake


Here's one from 2009 that I've recently discovered thanks to Tien aka DJ Prymetyme aka Tsquare Media CEO ;) >>

Band:  Phoenix
Album: Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
Genre: Pop/Indie Rock ?
#iloveitsomuch

And also a quick shout to my lil diva Willow Smith!
Whip My Hair Rmx - Willow Smith ft Nicki Minaj
I may be old enough to be her mother ( :( ) but this song is super catchy and you have to admit that she's talented!  Rumour has it that Jay Z signed her after he found out she was only 9 (and he didn't know it was Will Smith's daughter while listening to the track, either).




No comments: