Monday, April 20, 2009

Pop Champagne Remix ft Lil Kim + Luda

Yeah Yeah Yeah I still like this song. :P

But why have i never heard or noticed this remix til last week?? Lil Kim's part is killin it!



Pop Champagne (Remix) - Ron Browz Ft Swizz Beats,Lil Kim & Ludacris


On my neck on my wrist everything is litted up
Drinkin bottles of that Cliquot 'till I spit it up
.....
When I'm with my dope boys everything is on the house
(OHHHHHHHH!!!!!) Pop champagne!
I feel like strippin while I'm dancin on the couch
Boys throwin money at me while they grabbin on there crotch
I'm holdin that bottle like an Ace Of Spades model
Champagne in my veins even put it in my douche bottle
......
Pop champagne like it's my middle name
Drive the champagne range
What we can't get we import it in the plane
We hot, so I keep the ice in the chain
Just incase the bottles ain't cold enough
I take it off my neck and then I drop it in the cup

No comments: