Friday, April 3, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You


For those of you who don't know, this is one of my fave books in the world from the writers of SATC.

And I don't want to go as far as to say that it's changed my life but it's DEFINITELY changed my way of thinking....for the better :) Gone are the days you spend moping around about boys. poopoo to that!

Go pick up a copy, if you haven't yet! It's insightful and hilarious!

Butttt...if you're a complete lazyass, I'll start posting a few of my fave quotes from the book every so often.


Here's today's:


Don't be flattered that he misses you. He should miss you. You're deeply missable. However, he's still the same person who just broke up with you. Remember, the only reason he can miss you is because he's choosing, every day, not to be with you.

2 comments:

Maggie C said...

"the only reason he can miss you is because he's choosing, every day, not to be with you."

UGH AMEN.

Tara said...

ferreals! this book is the truth!