Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Congratulations to my Evy-poo!!

My piscean soul-mate, Evaleen got engaged over the weekend to her New Yorker beau, Anthony!! YAYYYYYY Do I hear a wedding @ the Plaza?? :X It'll be JUST like the movies! lol


Her bf fiance, has chosen a FABFABSUPERGORG ring:







Wow. LOVE! I heart boys that pick out good rings!! You've got a keeper, Ev! LOL


CONGRATULATIONS, BABY!!!!! I am SO happy for you, you don't even know!! :*)
Speaking of engagements and stuff, my friend Joyce also got engaged quite recently and i MUST share her totally cute wedding site:
Read his section on how he met her.....and her favourite memory of him...I wanted to DIE at how utterly in love and cute they are. It brings a tear to my eye when I see couples that are this smitten with each other. Congrats to you two as well! xoxo

No comments: