Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Betsey Johnson S/S '09

Last night I went to the aforementioned fashion show @ Brant House.
Was not impressed.

First of all....the show started an HOUR late so my pour 5" Gucci clad feet were dying a slow death (yeah, it's different when I'm out and about in em....but when you're just standing there, the pain just amplifies! You ladies feel me, right? or is it just me? lol). Anywayyyy....so when it finally started, it started off slow, and I wasn't really feeling the music. There were a couple of cute dresses, but nothing that wowed.

A couple dresses that I didn't mind included:


Evening Lace Strapless Tiered Dress
Evening Two of Hearts Strapless Dress - Tacky? Maybe a bit...but you know me and hearts and bows and tiers and such lol

and of course I always love her Jewellery!

So yeah...the show was MEH overall...but umm....the models had cool hair so I guess that was one positive thing.


Got a couple of paparazzi pix out of the night though LOL >>>


Myself and Sergio of Kleen Media
(look out for his show KINGS OF KLEEN coming soon to a television near you!)





and this lady needs no introduction by now. HI LOWELOWE!! xoxo



Random Side Note: That jacket makes my hair staticky :(


Next up....My girl Lydia's PURPLE PERFECTION show tonight @ Lobby. Here goes round 3!

No comments: