Monday, July 19, 2010

Inception + Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Not that it really needs to be said again because I'm sure you've heard by now butttt...




....was SO GOOD!!!! One of my favourite movies of the year (alongside Kickass hehehe). The concept and plot was mind-blowing, imagery and special effects were amazing, and the cast did a fantastic job. But move aside Leonardo...cuz this boy here is my currentl favourite:

Joseph Gordon-Levitt :)

Look familiar? Maybe it's because you recognize him from his role on 3rd Rock From the Sun in his younger years. Or more recently from another one of my favourite movies, 500 Days of Summer.

Gone is the dorky, emo-alternative-rocker look he was sporting back in the day. I introduce to you a totally adorable, well-dressed, dapper JGL:

ooohhhh what a cutie-pie! and below are screen caps from Inception with him in my favourite outfit from the movie:

Couldn't find a better picture but the one above is of him in one of my favourite scenes -- the zero-gravity fight scene!!! spectacular!

And check out the SMOKIN HOT pictures of him and Claudia Schiffer from a GQ spread:



OOOH LALA! Claudia's still got it.

No comments: