Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Michael Bastian

Seriously...I don't know what my obssession is with great men's clothing lines. I think it may be because making men's clothes look fresh, new, and different is a whole lot harder than it is to make women's clothes as such (well, in my opinion, anyway). Or it could be that I'm always finding new ways to make the hubby even more fly than he already is :)

One of my favourite menswear lines has got to be Michael Bastian.


Monsieur Michael Bastian (looking oh-so-handsome and stylish in the above pic) hails from New York, and has worked for the likes of Tiffany & Co., Ralph Lauren, and Bergdorf Goodman.

Peep the F/W 2010 line below (funkier and a lot bolder than what i'm used to seeing from the clean and preppy MB line).







Still not convinced? Click here to check out his sexy S/S 2010 as well. Great pieces! What i love my men to look like.

Prices compare to lines such as DSquared, Alexander McQueen, Burberry Prorsum, Comme Des Garcons, etc. and pieces are available in the States at fine stores such as Bergdorf Goodman, Saks, Barneys. Currently, the only store in Canada that carries Michael Bastian is in Vancouver (LEONE) :( Toronto! Holts! Where you at?!

No comments: