Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Christmas Countdown

One of my other favourite times of year (aside from Halloween) is Christmas!  So as of this post....


I love everything about Christmas!  The smell of gingerbread, the wonderful store windows, decorating the tree, gifts (and even more so...gift WRAPPING :D), Santa, sparkles & jewels, dinners, family, and friends *heart*  I even like all the Christmas music playing over and over again in the stores while you shop.  No, it does not drive me crazy.  And yes...i've worked retail with it playing all day and I still love it :)


Have you started your wishlist yet?  Let me know what's on it :)

2 comments:

momma j lee ♥ said...

I agree... Christmas is such a wonderful day to count down too. Christmas shopping has begun!

Tara said...

Hiii jen! I have yet to start shopping and i'm not quite sure what *I* want yet. Is this your son's first xmas? how exciting!