Friday, November 5, 2010

Shoes: Spring 2011 Preview

I'm already planning out which Spring 2011 shoes i want to buy.  That's a bad sign. I've been drooling over S/S '11 runways so I thought I would give you guys a sneak peek of what's in store for footwear.


Alexander McQueen

Daniele Michetti


Emilio Pucci (ok how often do i covet flats?? but i LALALALOVE these!)

 Sergio Rossi
Jimmy Choo


And now on to the beauties that I am really DYINNGGGG to purchase! >>

Ruthie Davis

Ruthie Davis

 
 Lanvin -- ok so these are Resort 2011 but effff i want the neutral ones BAD!

Lanvin Spring 2011 - asdfjasdklfsdkfasfj!!
words cannot describe how badly i want these! ALL of them! asdfjkasklfsdjfkasf



Side Note:  I am despising everything i've seen for Louboutin's Spring 2011 collection.  Sorry, not a fan!

2 comments:

melissa said...

the ruthie davis and sergio rossi ones are my faves.

Tara said...

ahh yes the sergio rossi ones would go with SO much in the summer and im dyyyinngg for the ruthie davis shoes! sooo sexy and different!