Monday, April 2, 2012

In Exactly 8 Weeks...

...I will officially be a Mrs.!!  Aint that crazy?

So as promised, I'm going to try my best to blog about the insanity that will be my life during this last stretch of wedding planning (this is as close to a reality show / 2 hour wedding special as I'll ever get -- which, btw, I think I totally deserve.  I'm way more interesting than Kim K.  Yes, she has the sex tape scandal, and yes, she has more shoes, but.....  Wait.  what were we talking about again?)

Focus, Tara.  Focus.

Anyway, I know many of yall are getting married soon, or are just planning your imaginary future wedding (it's cool.  I'm not judging.  I just hope the Mayan's weren't right, for your sake),  and had tonnes of questions for me about this whole process.  I can't guarantee I have the answers to everything, but hopefully my posts will give you a lil nudge in the right direction.  Hell...if this blog doesn't do a thing to help you plan, it will at the very least, give you some pretty/cute/shiny things to ogle.  So don't be a stranger! :)


Here's to the next 2 months.  8 Weeks.  56 days.  1344 hours.  Sh*t just got real.

No comments: