Tuesday, November 4, 2008

GOODBYE, Centipede Joe!

Are you THE ultimate girly-girl like me? If so, you probably hate bugs just as much as I do...and I don't mean the kind you spend all night trying to find amongst lines and lines and lines of Java code while your eyes beg for mercy @ 4am. Uhhh ok that was the Nerdy IT guy in me talking. :X

Well anyway...

What does a girl like me do when she comes across a monster of a fly buzzing around her room? Or worst yet...the demonbeast of all insects...a CENTIPEDE...zipping along her floor?

I scream for my brother :X or anyone else who's near to get that sucker for me. I just HATE the thought of the thing squishing against my wall/floor, or its skeletal structure crunching beneath my fingers. My worst fear, though? Swatting a fly along the wall, and having it fall somewhere in a shoe but not being able to find it, then forgetting all about it until one day.... when you go to slip on your cute Gucci pumps...there it is. CrunchCrunch, SquishSquish between your toes. :S Ok, so maybe I'm the only one with that last fear.

Well, my pretties...problem solved:


Introducing the BUG VACUUM - $49.95.


its....beautiful :*)


For other fun (and sometimes useless) stuff, go to: http://www.skymall.com/


I came across this catalogue while flying with US Airways.
Sky shopping has never been so fun.

No comments: