Monday, November 24, 2008

Unsent Letter

Dear Ryan,

I think it may have slipped your mind that you were supposed to marry ME when you ran off and wed ScarJo in the wildernesses of Vancouver not too long ago. That was kind of mean, and a huge shock on my part. I've named our kids and everything. But it's ok. I forgive you because you look like this:




and because you look like THIS when fighting bitchy vampire ex-girlfriends:




and because you recycle :*):




Have you forgotten about all those tender moments we spent together? Like all those nights I'd stay glued to the TV to catch "Two Guys a Girl and a Pizza Place"? Lets face it...I didn't tune in to watch Blondie whatsherface, or Boring ol OtherGuy, and especially NOT for the pizza place.

Anyway....I trust that you will be over this "hot blonde successful young actress" phase soon and move on to what will surely be better territory. Cuz baby...as fun as watching you through binoculars from 20 feet away amongst bushes is, it's winter now. And it's cold outside.


Love,

T.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just stumbled across your blog. just wanted to show my support and to let you know that you're a really good writer with a great sense of humor :) keep it up! you go girl :)

Tara said...

LOL aw thanks so much! Most of the time it's just me rambling out whatever thoughts come to my head, but I'm happy to know it's appreciated. Come by often...I'll be waiting ;)