Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy [Belated] Halloween!



From Tara the perfect Housewife ;)


Costume - hand sewn ...because I was slack and couldnt order the one I wanted ontime. Anyone need a custom costume for next year? Holla at us! lol


A few more randoms of the night:



Myself and the Bday boy who's trying to eat my brains.


Getting handcuffed is always fun.


Our best pix are always taken on Halloween. Weird...


My hot dominatrix and i.
Ok so we didn't make the gloves from scratch because I hadn't realize how DIFFICULT it was to do so. And so we just bought dyeable gloves, dyed them yellow, and added the eyelet trim and ribbons.




This is my favourite Halloween costume so far :)
Cuz really...how often do i get to wear this much pink and ruffles and bows?
I <3> Gingham and Eyelet!




Hope yall had a great Halloween!!!!

xoxo,

T.

No comments: