Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Drake - Thank Me Later


Got a little sneak peek hehehe I've gotta listen to it a couple more times but ummm im thinking I like the So Far Gone / Heartbreak Drake mixtapes a little better at this point. Still gotta support my fellow Torontonian homeboy though!

One of my favourite tracks on the album is Fancy (ft. Swizz Beatz & T.I.):

Swizzy: Nails done hair done everything did. Oh you fancy huh? x 229348239

Drake: ..... In the mall steady racking up the air miles. Hit the gym on the scale staring at the number, trynna lose 10lbs just in time for summer -- You don't do it for the men, men dont ever notice...you do it for yourself, you the f***ing coldest..... Intelligent too, you my sweetheart. Ive always liked my women book AND street smart. And look I really think nobody does it better, I really love the way you put it all together. Better late then never, but never late is better....... They tell me time is money, well we'll spend it together. I'm down for whatever, you just lead the way. We go to dinner, you dont even look at me to pay.

T.I. : Well arent you a breath of fresh air? From all these superficial, gold-diggin bitches in here. Guess they plan on suckin d**ks til some millions appear. Et voila...u do it right he might just buy u a car. Man she play these suckers just like B.O.B. play guitar. Now here u are wit your girls having drinks at the bar. I say let me buy u drink, u decline, now isnt that kinda bizzarre?


I swear, they're talking about me. Ask around.
Love.This.Track.

Rest of the tracklist:
1. Fireworks (feat. Alicia Keys)
2. Karaoke
3. The Resistance
4. Over
5. Show Me A Good Time
6. Up All Night (feat. Nicki Minaj)
7. Fancy (feat. T.I. & Swizz Beatz)
8. Shut It Down (feat. The Dream)
9. Unforgettable (feat. Young Jeezy)
10. Light Up (feat. Jay-Z)
11. Miss Me (feat. Lil Wayne)
12. Cece’s Interlude
13. Find Your Love
14. Thank Me Now


Available in stores June 15 2010

No comments: