Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ring me up, baby

In my hunt for the perfect engagement ring, I obviously had to know my ring size. Lucky for me, I had the luxury of using a professional ring sizer in the comfort of my own home.

But not everyone's a jeweller's daughter.

So for you ladies who are also searching for that diamond that will blow you away (or who just want to know your general ring size for his future reference ;) ), I found this cute printable ring chart from James Allen that you can use until you get yourself into a store. I must say...it's pretty accurate. P.S. I'm a ring size 4.75 if anyone wants to buy me random diamond rings :)

CLICK HERE for printable ring sizer


Update on my ring hunt: I thinkkk we've settled on this 2.26 carat beauty to be set in a micro-pave platinum band. :*) I might downgrade to a 1.8 - 2.0 carat to get a better cut and colour (would a 2.2 carat look a bit obnoxious on my tiny hand?? hmmm). Can't wait to show yall!!!

No comments: