Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Earthquake in T.O.


Not that I feel the need to re-tell what everyone and their moms are twittering about nonstop....but I just wanted to comment that I did not feel it. I think I am earthquake-oblivious; recall the moment in Los Angeles where I thought someone had kicked my chair, when in reality I had just experienced my first earthquake.

So there you have it....I semi-missed one in Cali and I've totally missed out on one in my own hometown. Why do i feel sorta ripped off?

Read a bit more about the event here

and warning of tornados??? Yikes.

Maybe the Mayans were right about this whole 2012 thing. Seriously considering moving my wedding up ASAP! LOL or maybe we'll just elope. Vegas is one of my favourite destinations, afterall.


Sidenote: Since my biggest reasons for not moving to Southern California were A) Earthquakes and B) Lack of Universal Healthcare.....I may as well pack up my things and and go now. See yall in L.A.! :)

No comments: